Number crunching, bungy jumping

Go down

 Number crunching, bungy jumping Empty Number crunching, bungy jumping

Post  chickengold92 on Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 2:44

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I Big black Man
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!


long island roofers
web hosting india

chickengold92

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

 Number crunching, bungy jumping Empty Re: Number crunching, bungy jumping

Post  lunamoonfang on Fri 10 Dec 2010 - 11:26

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me
_________

RV Storage Ontario
Community Association Management

lunamoonfang

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum