And Pavement cracks Bad idea

Go down

And Pavement cracks Bad idea

Post  chickengold92 on Sun 12 Dec 2010 - 4:57

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!


christian tours to israel
radiator fan

chickengold92

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: And Pavement cracks Bad idea

Post  heroisthai on Mon 13 Dec 2010 - 10:58

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!






_________________
classified ads directory
custom web design firm

heroisthai

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum