Syniadau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion on Climate Change - Pawb a'i Farn

Go down

Discussion on Climate Change - Pawb a'i Farn Empty Discussion on Climate Change - Pawb a'i Farn

Post  MH Mon 15 Dec 2008 - 20:00

It was a toss up whether to put this in this forum or the Environment forum, but I decided to put it here because the way we produce and consume energy is one of the the major factors in reducing the pace of climate change.

The programme was broadcast on 4 December 2008, and available on both the BBC and S4C websites.
MH
MH

Back to top Go down

Discussion on Climate Change - Pawb a'i Farn Empty O Flaen Dy Lygaid: Dyfroedd Dyfnion

Post  MH Tue 16 Dec 2008 - 2:01

Just before the discussion from the Great Glasshouse at the National Botanic Gardens was broadcast, this programme went out on S4C, regarding the affect that rising sea levels would have on Wales.

Some background information on the programme is on the S4C website, with a page in English for any non speakers who don't like being in the dark.

English
Welsh

The programme was broadcast on 2 December 2008, and available on both the BBC and S4C websites.
MH
MH

Back to top Go down