Syniadau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y Llys Cymru - The Welsh Court : time to call time on the Farce in the Senedd

Go down

Y Llys Cymru - The Welsh Court : time to call time on the Farce in the Senedd Empty Y Llys Cymru - The Welsh Court : time to call time on the Farce in the Senedd

Post  Repwblic Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 3:12

NOT ALLOWED TO POST EXTERNAL LINKS OR EMAILS FOR SEVEN DAYS ? NO WONDER THIS BOARD DIED.

I visited Syniadau to read syniadau--buildinganindependentwales.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/frieda-brepoels-n-va-and-martin-shipton.html - there have been more shaninigans from Martin Shipton attacking Leanne Wood and Gill Evans over the fact that they attended events where Balchder Cymru were also and he is insinuating that they associate with paramilitaries - picturing me swearing them to an " oath of allegiance " to them - the pacifist offering Leanne " Yr Ardystiad " !!! I have been tacking a few comments about this onto repwblic.informe.com/viewtopic.php?p=1540#1540 but I have been wondering whether to start a thread investigating Martin Shipton's journalism.

If there are no takers for that people reading here might enjoy my rambling about the constitutional necessity for The Welsh Court - Y Llys Cymru - AND AIRING THE IDEA OF A CAMPAIGN - AGAIN ... now that that the Welsh Government is looking foolish having had its first law called in to the Supreme Court : BUT THERE ARE IMPORTANT OTHER CONSTITUTIONAL REASONS FOR HAVING AN INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY - so come read, read the following and have a thoughtful laugh I hope at the farce going on in the Senedd - and get some SYNIADAU !!!

repwblic.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=532

dai ( that's " dai-somebody-knicked-my-nom-de-plume-I'm-the-dai-from-repwblic-dai " i.e. David B Lawrence )

( P.S. I see that PenDdu has written on here some time ago - he's actually the guy that set up the repwblic.informe.com bulletin board then left me to run it and never wrote on it again ... did he do the same here then ? )

Repwblic

Back to top Go down